Wednesday 30 April 2014

Nothing is happening!

Weird.

Haven't been on here in forever. I kinda fear coming back. I am afraid I'll accidentally read a previous entry and it will make me implode with cringe. I only use this to vent angsty shit and to complain because I don't want to put anyone else through it. Then in retrospect it just becomes a gathering ground for moaning and whining I'd rather not hear myself do otherwise.

Thats odd.

Nothing else to report. I'm going through my mid life crisis at the age of 30 if that counts. I yearn to go back. Its gone now though. If I already want to go back now, what'll the next 10 years be like? Considering ageing increments of one decade at a time seems to be getting faster with each one.

Or maybe its just that I am realising I am 30 and in actual fact haven't progressed at all since I was about 20. In fact, maybe I am going backwards. I think so. Financially anyway.

Oh fuck this. Journal entries aren't helping either. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment