Thursday 4 April 2013

A Terrible Tale; a Domestic Fail

A Diary Of Domestic Violence:

 SETTING: 2hrs that plunge an evening to turbulence.



April 4th, 2013. 

A recent death occurs.

The had to go to a wake.

Sister and parents accompanied.

Sister is from large family. On way home felt great novelty from being able to go out for one drink before home.

Received many angry texts while rushing my drink.

"Shes at home by herself, is she angry you're not home?"

..."Oh no, she's fine with it, she will be sleeping soon".

Continue to be seen nervously texting. Dying to get home.

Get home an hour later than expected.

Was told to admit I'd be as angry. Refused. Said I tried to get home quick. Said everyone had her in best interest; said everyone was worried about her being alone or angry. She said it means we all think down of her, we are all against her, we all see her as angry.

Then.
Spat on my face. Punched in my jaw. Called a cunt. My family are cunts. Assholes. Genetically disadvantaged fucks; short, ugly, useless and we are pathetic...

Try to stick up for myself, maintain dignity. Asked her to leave. Said I can't have that happened yet again. Was told I've been dying for such an excuse; I'm a pussy who can't commit. Not true I protest. Want to be with her forever, I say. Want to be with the girl I first met back then before the violence. Struck wrong chord. Was told it was the most hurtful, fucked up thing I've ever said. Was told it means I don't like who I have and I am a flake, I can't commit or break up. Was told I am not happy and never will be happy and I'm looking for the perfect girl. Was told she looks forward to finding real and man real balls who takes people for who they are. Will break up and not put up with or will commit. I do neither. I'm useless.

Deadlock then exhausted sleep.

Uncertain next day to lead to cover up and continuity.

Tired though. Must move on. Much lacking and more needed.

Never happens.



No comments:

Post a Comment